iPad / iPhone touch screen not working
If your iPhone’s screen or a piece of the screen is unresponsive, there are a few things you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will show you some of the greatest solutions in this post.
Causes of the iPhone’s Right-Hand Screen Not Working
In many cases, software errors are to blame for the screen’s unresponsiveness. This is especially true if you know the item isn’t damaged in any manner.
Other times, a hardware issue, such as a damaged screen or any other physical component, is to blame.
Before You Solve This Problem, Consider These Suggestions
- Take off the Screen Protector: Remove any screen protectors you may have on the screen. Some of these protectors are of poor quality and can easily obstruct the response of the screen. To test the responsiveness of the screen after removing the protection, touch it.
- Clean the iPhone’s Display: The screen might potentially become unresponsive due to dirt or accumulated dust on it. The following pointers should assist you in cleaning the screen properly.
- To avoid damage, remove the gadget from the charger and switch it off entirely before cleaning.
- Clean the screen with a cloth made of microfiber. Avoid scratching the screen with abrasive materials.
- Avoid immediately spraying liquid cleansers on the screen. Instead, spray the cleaner on the cloth and gently wipe the screen.
- When cleaning the screen, don’t push down too hard.
- Make a backup of your iPhone data: If removing the screen protector and cleaning the screen doesn’t appear to help, you might need to try a more complex approach. As a result, we recommend backing up all of your iPhone data first.
How to Replace the Screen on an iPhone is not working on the Right Side
- How to Fix the Right Side of an iPhone screen that isn’t working without Losing Data: As we previously stated, this issue is frequently an indicator that something is wrong with the program. The best solution to fix any software issues is to use an iOS system repair tool, and iMyFone Fixppo is the finest repair application to utilize.
This tool is intended to assist in the repair of all types of iOS-related difficulties, including those that cause the screen to become unresponsive. The features listed below are just a few of the reasons why Fixppo is the best option.
- It is effective in resolving all types of iOS-related issues with a 100% success rate.
- The device will be repaired in a regular mode without any data loss.
- It’s incredibly simple to use. As you can see, the gadget may be repaired in only a few minutes with a few easy procedures.
- It works on all iOS devices, including the new iPhone 12, and is compatible with iOS versions 7 through 14.
To repair this problem, download and install Fixppo on your computer, then follow these simple instructions.
- Step 1: Open Fixppo and choose “Standard Mode” from the main window’s settings. Connect your iPhone to your computer and then select “Next.” To allow the application to recognize the device, you may need to unlock it.
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions to put the device in DFU/Recovery mode if it is not detected right away.
- Step 3: While the device is in recovery or DFU mode, click “Download” to get the latest firmware.
- Step 4: When the firmware has completed downloading, select “Start” to start the repair procedure and keep the device connected until it is finished.
Fixppo is a must-have for all iOS device users, including iPhone 12 users, because it can help you solve iOS issues with little or no technical knowledge. To test it out right now, download the free trial feature.
Force your iPhone to Restart
This issue has also been reported to be resolved by restarting the device. Publish and hold the up arrow button for a few seconds, then press and hold the power button till the logo appears, then hold your iPhone 8 or later.
Keep retaining and pushing the power on the up and down in volume buttons of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus until the Apple logo displays.
Keep your hands on the home and power buttons together until an iPhone 6 or earlier shows the Apple logo.
Update your iPhone operating system to the most recent version
Frequently, an iOS update will include bug patches that will allow a device with an unresponsive screen to be repaired.
Go to Settings > General > Software Upgrade to update your iOS device. Select “Download and Install” to install any updates that are available.
All Settings Must Be Reset
Another approach for addressing this issue is to reset all of the settings. To complete the reset, navigate to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and enter your passcode.
In Recovery Mode, restore your iPhone using iTunes
If none of the previous suggestions work, you can try restoring the device in iTunes’ recovery mode. Open iTunes after connecting the iPhone to the PC through USB wires. Keep the Volume Down button pressed until the recovery mode screen shows on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus 9.
Delete all files and settings
The final option is to wipe all of the information and settings on your device, including any settings that may be causing the issue.
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Remove All Data and Settings, then enter your passcode to erase all data and settings on your smartphone.
After the process is complete, re-set the device to check whether the issue has been resolved.
When your iPhone’s right screen becomes unresponsive, the techniques listed above can help. Select a solution that is appropriate for your situation. As always, we’d love to hear from you; please leave your questions, comments, or concerns in the box below, and we’ll do our best to assist you.